This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Stork 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
- .BLEND Format (BLENDER 2.79 (RENDER – CYCLES)),
- FBX Format,
- OBJ Format,
- TEXTURE Files (PNG or JPG).
Rigged – Yes Animated – No Low Poly – Yes
Polygons – 4561 Vertices – 4214
Features of this Flying Stork 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Flying Stork 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
you can also check out this Falcon 3d Model for your awesome project.
and visit our online complex for more.
Some fun facts about storks –
– The Storks are heavy birds that means they eat much.
– These Storks make huge nests anywhere on height like in trees or on cliffs or on roofs, and even on the tops of telephone poles.
– You know !!!Storks can not sing the way most birds can.
– Storks are represented as baby delivering birds in Cartoons or Animated Movies.
There are no reviews yet.