This is a high Detailed Low poly Realistic Flying Parrot 3d model rigged and low poly and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
file is compatible for blender,maya,3ds max,unity and every 3D software
Features of this Flying Parrot 3d model rigged and low poly :-
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimetres.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file of Flying Parrot 3d model.
Attached product files of this Flying Parrot 3d model rigged and low poly.
Texture Resolution are high as well
Some facts about Flying Parrot –
– Just like us humans these Flying Parrot is active during the whole day and are sleeps at night only
– Flying Parrot are average legged omnivores in their families.
– These Flying Parrot are named for their unique scientific name.
– There are many types of Flying Parrot and many more kinds depends n the region they lie in.
– They are rarely seen.
– Parrot prefers the day time to live and enjoy.
– And these Flying Parrot have a good survival instincts.
– this 3d model of Flying Parrot is also made with best of references.
– Flying Parrot is very jolly nature creature.
you can also check out this Goose Model for your awesome project.
and visit our Discount section for more discounted products.