This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Santa Claus 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this Santa Claus 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Santa Claus 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
visit our online complex for more.
some facts about Santa claus –
– Santa Claus is a jolly man who wears red clothes who brings toys to good girls and boys on Christmas Eve for being on their best behaviour.
– Santa Claus is also known as the Father Christmas.
– Santa Claus have other names as Saint Nicholas, Saint Nick, Kris Kringl.
– He,the Santa cLause is a legendary character.
– Santa Claus had originated in Western Christian culture.
– Nelson Mandela was the first person to be named Santa Claus of the Year.
– Santa Claus was known as Sinterklaas in Dutch.
– The term ‘Xmas’ simply means Christmas.
– Santa Claus is very jolly natured person.
There are no reviews yet.