This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Rat 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this Rat 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
-These models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Rat 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
you can also check out this Armadillo 3d Model for your awesome project.
and visit our online complex for more.
Some Facts about Rat –
– Rat have a very faster growth.
– and Rat really grows darker in cold.
– The Rat have this fur because of lack of a pigment pheomelanin.
– These Rat are just usually Bengal tigers which are born with a genetic defects that is reason they are not orange.
– strips of Rat make them look attractive and eye pleasing, obvoisly when one is not in front of you.
– so, Rat are not natural,their genes are altered through experiments.
There are no reviews yet.