This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Armadillo 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this Armadillo 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Armadillo 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
you can also check this Chimpanzee 3D Model
and visit our online complex for more.
Some facts about Armadillo –
– Armadillos have a leathery thick armour shell and very long sharp claws that are used for digging.
– They have tiny legs, but they can move very fast.
– The average length of an armadillo including their tail is about 30 inches or 75 meters.
– When threatened by a hunter, this species frequently roll ups into their armour ,that is, a ball like structure
– They are very good diggers. These animals use their sharp claws to dig for food,like ants and worms.
– Armadillos dont have a good eyesight, and but they are dependent on their sense of smell,and thats skill helps them to hunt for food.
– this 3d model of Armadillo is also made with best of references.
– 3d model of Armadillo is set as same measurement as real one.
– Realistic 3d model of Armadillo is here.