This is a high Detailed Low poly Realistic Oryx Antelope 3d model rigged and low poly and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
file is compatible for blender,maya,3ds max,unity and every 3D software
Features of this Oryx Antelope 3d model rigged and low poly :-
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimetres.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files of this Oryx Antelope 3d model rigged and low poly.
Texture Resolution are high as well
Some facts about Oryx Antelope 3d model –
– Just like us humans these Oryx Antelope is active during the whole day and are sleeps at night only
– Oryx Antelope are average legged omnivores in their families.
– These Oryx Antelope are named for their unique scientific name.
– There are many types of Oryx Antelope and many more kinds depends n the region they lie in.
– They are rarely seen.
– Oryx Antelope prefers the day time to live and enjoy.
– And these Oryx Antelope have a good survival instincts.
you can also check out this Christmas sleigh 3d Model for your awesome project.
and visit our Discount section for more discounted products.
There are no reviews yet.