This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Mongoose 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this Mongoose 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Mongoose 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
Some facts about Mongoose 3d model –
– Just like us humans these Mongoose is active during the whole day and are sleeps at night only
– Mongoose are average legged omnivores in their families.
– These Mongoose are named for their unique scientific name.
– There are many types of Mongoose and many more kinds depends n the region they lie in.
– They are rarely seen.
– Mongoose prefers the day time to live and enjoy.
– And these Mongoose have a good survival instincts.
you can also check out this Sugar glider 3d Model for your awesome project.
and visit our Discount section for more discounted products.