This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Honey Badger 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
file is compatible for blender,maya,3ds max,unity and every 3D software
Features of this Honey Badger 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files of this Honey Badger 3d model.
Texture Resolution are high as well
you can also check out this Duck 3d Model for your awesome project.
and visit our online complex for more.
Some facts about Honey Badger –
– Just like us Artists these Honey Badger sleeps during the whole day and are highly active at night only
– Honey Badger are tiny legged omnivores in their families i.e., Mustelidae or Mephitidae.
– These Honey Badger are grey and white colored animals, their fur is thick and adaptive to their surroundings.
– There are many types of badger like honey badger , american badger and many more kinds depends n the region they lie in.
– They are rarely seen in the daylight.
– Honey Badger preferes the night time to live and enjoy.
– it is not allowed to keep badger as pets.
– And Honey Badger have a good survival insticts.
There are no reviews yet.