This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic Black Rat 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this Black Rat 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
-These models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of Black Rat 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
Some Facts about Black Rat –
– Black Rat have a very faster growth.
– and Black Rat really grows darker in cold.
– The Black Rat have this fur because of lack of a pigment pheomelanin.
– These Black Rat are just usually Bengal tigers which are born with a genetic defects that is reason they are not orange.
– Black strips of Black Rat make them look attractive and eye pleasing, obvoisly when one is not in front of you.
– so, Black Rat are not natural,their genes are altered through experiments.