This is a high Detailed Rigged Low poly Realistic King Cobra 3d model and a quality model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders.
File is compatible for blender, maya, 3ds max, unity and every 3D software.
Features of this King Cobra 3d model:
-High-quality polygonal model, accurate representation of the original object.
-The model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbo smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
-different materials are suggested in the material editor.
-All colors can be changed to suit your project needs.
– models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
-There are no part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
-No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
-No special plugin needed to open scene.
Unit system is set to metric.
Units used in 3d Files are in Centimeters.
The light rig/HDRI is not included in the scene file.
Attached product files
– Textures of King Cobra 3d model
Texture Resolution are high as well.
you can also check out this Humming bird 3D Model collection for your awesome project.
and visit our online complex for more.
Amazing Facts About the KING COBRA –
1) Cobras use their forked tongue to smell prey.
2) King cobras are impressively venomous, large snakes native to Asia.
3) They are called king cobras because they can kill and eat cobras.
4) King cobras can reach 18 feet in length, making them the longest of all venomous snakes
5) These Snake are found in deep Forests.
6) Indian King Cobra found in indian Villages are said to be holy and its said to be a good news if someone sees them upfront.
There are no reviews yet.