What we have here, is a great Lower polygon and a high depth Garbage bag 3d model rigged and low poly with a pure model that will give impact and boost the feel to your awesome projects.
This low poly model has very good detailing in its designs and hence, close-up renders will be clear as well.
File is Tested and Works great with every 3D software(unity and maya and blender and 3ds max and every 3d software).
Features of this Black Garbage bag 3d model rigged and low poly :-
-Representation while modeling the shown Object has been taken from real pictures, hence it provides accuracy.
-Resolution of this model is highly optimized for getting best efficiency we can.
-In material editor, you will find different color suggestions as well.
-You can pick any color you want for your project as per your need.
-Models are named separately and uniquely for your ease of use.
-It has been made sure that no part name is missing or confusing to the artist while you work with these models.
-Models topology are shown here, there would be no cleaning up required for rendering, unless you want to
-there are absolutely No special plugin needed for opening the file or to work with them.
Units that we used here with this 3d model Files are in Centimetres.
Black Garbage bag 3d model rigged and low poly files that are included here –
– obj file
Texture Resolution are very Good with efficient details
Some Good old facts about Garbage bag 3d model rigged –
– Most Garbage bag is recovered from caves and forests. LOL!
– Garbage bag is a structure and mostly wearable on a Human . HEHE!
– Clothing apparel as Garbage bag are not rare to find.
– A certain type of Eye Catching Power is always present in Garbage bag.
– And Garbage bag can also be Awesome for some people.
– Threads on Garbage bag are usually darker in color.
– Malls are a good place where Garbage bag can be seen.
you can also check out this Elephant skull 3d Model for your Great project.
and visit Imageto3d.com for more of our products that we made for you.
There are no reviews yet.