What we have here, is a great Lower polygon and a high depth Crocodile Skeleton 3d model rigged and low poly with a pure model that will give impact and boost the feel to your awesome projects.
This low poly model has very good detailing in its designs and hence, close-up renders will be clear as well.
File is Tested and Works great with every 3D software(unity and maya and blender and 3ds max and every 3d software).
Features of this Crocodile Skeleton 3d model rigged and low poly :-
-Representation while modelling the shown Object has been taken from real pictures, hence it provides accuracy.
-Resolution of this model is highly optimized for getting best efficiency we can.
-In material editor, you will find different color suggestions as well.
-You can pick any color you want for your project as per your need.
-Models are named separately and uniquely for your ease of use.
-It has been made sure that no part name is missing or confusing to the artist while you work with these models.
-Models topology are shown here, there would be no cleaning up required for rendering, unless you want to
-there are absolutely No special plugin needed for opening the file or to work with them.
Units that we used here with this 3d model Files are in Centimetres.
Crocodile Skeleton 3d model rigged and low poly files that are included here –
– obj file
Texture Resolution are very Good with efficient details
Some Good old facts about Crocodile Skeleton 3d model rigged –
– Most Crocodile Skeleton is recovered from caves and forests.
– Crocodile Skeleton is a structure of bones on a Crocodile.
– Skeleton of Crocodile are rare to find.
– A certain type of smell is always present in Crocodile Skeleton.
– And Crocodile Skeleton can also be scary for some people.
– Bones on Crocodile Skeleton are usually white yellow in color.
– Museum are a good place where Crocodile Skeleton can be seen.
you can also check out this 3d Model for your Great project.
and visit Imageto3d.com for more of our products that we made for you.
There are no reviews yet.